Visit our COVID-19 website for information and advice to prevent, detect, treat and cope during the pandemic.
Access anywhere, anytime.
Expert doctors answering your questions.
Convenient access from a personal device.
Secure messaging and records.
Informed cost-conscious referrals.
What We Offer Crossover Employees
What is the Crossover platform?
Crossover platform is our company’s new technology service platform we use to provide care. Crossover has introduced a new tool for people to get care. Members can ask licensed physicians questions about their health whether they are sick or injured, have a chronic condition, need a prescription refill or want to know where to go for a specialist or get some additional tests done.
What types of services does Crossover offer through the platform?
Members will be able to receive Primary Care services, Women’s Health and Physical Therapy consultations. Some examples of the types of services include:
- Basic medical advice for sickness or injury
- Managing a chronic condition
- Scheduling a test or screening
- Refilling a prescription
- Advice for ergonomics or posture issues
- Answering questions about women’s health
- Answering questions about women’s health for new mothers
How long will it take to receive a response from a provider?
At launch, we expect response times during open hours to be as follows:
- Primary Care questions (1-2 hours turnaround)
- Health Coaching questions (1 day turnaround)
- Physical Therapy questions (1 day turnaround)
- Care Navigation and Referrals (1-2 hours turnaround)
Are providers available 24/7?
We will have limited open hours at launch. The Care Team will be available and responding to questions between 8am and 5pm PST, Monday through Friday for Primary Care, Health Coaching and Care Navigation. Physical Medicine Care Team Members will be available two days a week at launch.