Visit our COVID-19 website for information and advice to prevent, detect, treat and cope during the pandemic.
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS ONLY
WHAT IS CHANGING?
- Crossover Health will not see patients in-person during this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Crossover has suspended the Lyft rideshare program
- Virtual 30-minute primary care visits
- Virtual 15-minute nurse triage phone visits
- Virtual mental health visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual physical therapy visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual health coaching visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual acupuncture visits for new and existing patients
- Virtual optometry for eye concerns and lens prescription reorders
- Messaging, phone, and video consultations for the above
- Members may send a message via their online portal with questions
Experience the Crossover Difference:
Same or next-day appointments with no waiting.
Many primary care services all under one roof.
Schedule appointments online.
What we offer HP Employees:
How does a Crossover membership work?
As a member of Crossover Health, your employer has paid your annual membership fee. This gives you access to all of the health services we provide at your “home” clinic as well as other Crossover clinics you may choose to use (for instance, if one of our locations is closer to your home than your office). Furthermore, you will never receive a bill from us. You only pay the required co-pay amount, if any, at the time of your appointment as noted on the fee schedule for this employee health benefit.
Some fees for our services will vary based on your deductible maximum out-of-pocket status, and all of this is kept current on your secure Crossover account so that you are charged accurately. In short, there is no complicated paperwork or insurance submissions with this benefit. On-site HP Health Center services are available to HP employees and their covered family members ages 12 and older enrolled in an HP medical option (non-Kaiser). The nearby Crossover health center services are available to HP employees and their covered family members ages 18 and older enrolled in an Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (non-HMO) or a UnitedHealthcare medical option. Employees can get more information on the HP U.S. Benefits site.
Can I keep seeing my current doctor?
The choice is yours! You are not required to switch your primary care physician to use our services. In fact, you can use us in conjunction with your current physician and you don’t need a doctor’s referral to see our Active Care providers (Chiropractic and Physical Therapy).
Will my employer have access to my health information?